Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of hands on healing that promotes health through physical, emotional and mental balance.
How does Reiki feel?
You will feel very relaxed as the energy flows through your body. Some even fall asleep.
You might experience Reiki energy as colours or pure love.
There may be some initial discomfort.
You may feel peaceful or emotional as old patterns surface.
Benefits of Reiki
- Calms, relaxes and reduces stress
- Decreases drug side effects
- Decreases anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Removes blocks to healing
- Helps maintain / raise your energy level
- Decreases symptoms of illness
- Adapts to whatever you need the most
- Improves immune system
- Complements other healing modalities
- Accelerates physical healing
What to Expect
A pillow is placed under your neck and knees to alleviate any pressure on the spine
- Allow your mind to release all thoughts and fears so you can focus on the present experience
- You may experience a shift in consciousness which is an important part of healing.
After a Treatment
Some feel energized while others feel incredible peace
- Drink plenty of water (8 glasses a day for three days). This flushes toxins from the body.
- In case of disease, you may want to examine your lifestyles and make positive, healthy modifications as well as schedule another session to maintain wellness. Your body will let you know.
Reiki is not used as a substitute for medical treatment. Reiki practitioners do not diagnose or suggest treatment.You should continue to see your medical caregiver regularly.